Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just look at this!!

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Just look at this!!

US Bank should be ashamed for reporting a trade like this LMAO im not even an underwriter and i would second look at a trade that says these things....

US BANK
(XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
Opened: 4/2013
Show/Hide Details
Balance:$7Credit limit or largest balance:Not Reported
Past due:Not ReportedPayment terms:Not Reported
Portfolio type:Revolving or Option  
Description:Secured credit card
Amount in H/C column is credit limit
Contact: US BANK, Cb Disputes, PO Box 108, Saint Louis, MO, 631660108 

PS: This is the Life Miles Visa i dont know if this card reports like this anyone elses report like this (i.e. the Harley Davidson)

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just look at this!!

i had one that said 9 dollars and then my score dropped 4 points

Message 2 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@shaun2009 wrote:

US Bank should be ashamed for reporting a trade like this LMAO im not even an underwriter and i would second look at a trade that says these things....

US BANK
(XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
Opened: 4/2013
Show/Hide Details
Balance:$7Credit limit or largest balance:Not Reported
Past due:Not ReportedPayment terms:Not Reported
Portfolio type:Revolving or Option  
Description:Secured credit card
Amount in H/C column is credit limit
Contact: US BANK, Cb Disputes, PO Box 108, Saint Louis, MO, 631660108 

PS: This is the Life Miles Visa i dont know if this card reports like this anyone elses report like this (i.e. the Harley Davidson)

It looks OK to me. It's a Signature Visa, right? The high limit might change over to $7 the next statement.

Message 3 of 7
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

not just the balance but look at the Description they actually reported this as a Secured Card, no Limit shown and i wish it was a Signature Visa its the Life Miles Secured CC from Us Bank
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 4 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

on my EX , my Target card reported a balance of $2. I will let it report $1 next time. Just to show that I'm using the card lol

Message 5 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Ah....missed the secured notation. That's OK if it's secured. However, they should report a CL I would think. I had a US Bank secured many moons ago and it reported a CL. Maybe it's this particular CC?

Message 6 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Possibly didn't fully update.

I've noticed some strangeness even with Amex and Chase lately in terms of reporting new accounts.  It eventually sorts itself out, I wouldn't worry especially much about until the third month or so... realistically I suspect it'll get fixed with the next update.

        
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.