cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just made 4th Payment to Amex to prep 62 day mark!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Just made 4th Payment to Amex to prep 62 day mark!

May 4th will be 61 Days, so Sunday or Monday (does it matter?) I will put in for our 3x CLI on the $2k line of Blue Cash Preferred.

I just makde the 4th payment to the account since receiving card and have had it up to about $2600 with no issues (really not sure of the low credit line given for my partner, his Costco is currently $18,200 (opened late 2011 with $7500).  Anyway, I have put just over $4500 through it in the last 60 days basically so hoping no issues on the 3x increase.  New accounts would be the only thing I could think of holding it back or increase in debt.

I will be moving CL from Costco regardless of increase on Blue, hopefully needing less than max allowed to move, but I want the blue to be at $25k.

Keep you posted Smiley Happy  (this was also opened through "exclusive offer" on creditcards.com with $250 cash bonus after $500 or $1k spend and 0% for 15 months on Purchases)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just made 4th Payment to Amex to prep 62 day mark!

good luck!

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 2 of 6
Express
Frequent Contributor

It shouldn't matter ! And good luck you'll get it  Smiley Very Happy

CL $408,200
Message 3 of 6
rmears1017

I hope you get it! Then I'll have hope for mine next week lol!!!
Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

May 4th will be 61 Days, so Sunday or Monday (does it matter?) I will put in for our 3x CLI on the $2k line of Blue Cash Preferred.

I just makde the 4th payment to the account since receiving card and have had it up to about $2600 with no issues (really not sure of the low credit line given for my partner, his Costco is currently $18,200 (opened late 2011 with $7500).  Anyway, I have put just over $4500 through it in the last 60 days basically so hoping no issues on the 3x increase.  New accounts would be the only thing I could think of holding it back or increase in debt.

I will be moving CL from Costco regardless of increase on Blue, hopefully needing less than max allowed to move, but I want the blue to be at $25k.

Keep you posted Smiley Happy  (this was also opened through "exclusive offer" on creditcards.com with $250 cash bonus after $500 or $1k spend and 0% for 15 months on Purchases)

Good luck!!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.