Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just my luck!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just my luck!

I got a Imagine Visa, yes the one with the 150 in fees on a 300 dollar card. Paid it to 0 the day I got its.

I have been waiting for 2 months for them to report......

So, I have a car emergency, and had to use this CC, as I was between paydays and broke from trying to pay down some old valid debts.

Can you guess when they reported???

Yep, a few days after the charges...... 297.00 worth.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just my luck!

jaguls66 wrote:
I got a Imagine Visa, yes the one with the 150 in fees on a 300 dollar card. Paid it to 0 the day I got its.

I have been waiting for 2 months for them to report......

So, I have a car emergency, and had to use this CC, as I was between paydays and broke from trying to pay down some old valid debts.

Can you guess when they reported???

Yep, a few days after the charges...... 297.00 worth.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is truly irritating when a CCC does something of this nature, but with a 297.00 bal on a 300.00 CLI, I would make a payment quickly before they add interest or fees and put you overlimit, causing even more distress, not to mention more fees. 

Message 2 of 3
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: Just my luck!

Jagul,

Sorry to hear about your problem with the CCC.  Just think, when your scores get better you can do business with a company that will work for you instead of against you. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.