Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just noticed my Amazon card has fico

tag
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

Just noticed my Amazon card has fico

I don't know if this is new or its alwasy been there, but you can pull your fico score through the Amazon store card!  I never knew store cards had this option. 

Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just noticed my Amazon card has fico

Its been mentioned several times before.  A lot of the Synchrony store cards are giving FICO scores.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up, I only check in here occasionally and didn't realize Synchrony offered it. I'm loving how most all my cards/banks are starting to give FICOs. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed that too. The dates are different than the Walmart and Barclays, even though they're all TransUnion pulled. I guess you can use it as a jumping point if they updated your TransUnion and its shot up, you can ask for an increase.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once again, the Chase Amazon card doesn't give us this benefit.

Just one more reason this card just doesn't make sense anymore!
Message 5 of 7
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@adamkingadam wrote:

I don't know if this is new or its alwasy been there, but you can pull your fico score through the Amazon store card!  I never knew store cards had this option. 

Thanks for the heads up, as I was unaware.  I signed up....  thx

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

None of my Sync cards except Walmart are able to give me a FICO since my credit reports are all frozen.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.