cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received Credit Scores from NFCU....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received Credit Scores from NFCU....

Applied last month for NFCU CC and NavCheck.  Received credit scores yesterday and they are using FICO scores from here EQ and TU 100%.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Re: Just received Credit Scores from NFCU....

May I ask how you recevied these, e.g. by mail or online?  Did you ask for the scores or did they just send them to you?

I applied for a NFCU card last month and was approved also.  I'm unfamiliar with the fact that they give out scores after an approval.

Not applicable

I've always received mine in the mail for anything I've app'd for through NFCU (included items I was approved for). It seems to take 2-4 weeks to receive your letter, from my experience.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received via Mail and I did not ask for it.

Message 4 of 6
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Maybe I applied too early (first few days of July) and the new rule was not in effect requiring that they provide scores.

Oh, wait, there is a letter right here on my desk.  It implies that I didn't get the best rate possible, and notifies me I have the right to look at my credit report.  But no score is metnioned.  It says they used my TU score but it's a form letter and no score is mentioned.  Darn it!  It's dated July 4.

Legendary Contributor

I received a score in mail after getting my Secured card.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.