Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received bofa cash rewards card

tag
Gggmen
Valued Member

Just received bofa cash rewards card

Got the card today. Sl 2k not bad. I called to activate the card and also to see if i could get a cli. I asked for 5k total limit. Was told that i would receive an answer in the mail in 7-10 days. Anybody with any experience with the 7-10 message with bofa on cli on receiving the card. I actually got a pre qualifier in the mail and applied online. This was dec 31 of 2016. I was contacted sometime last week by phone to verify that i actually applied. So im guessing bofa takes it time. My fico score they used was 708 from the welcome letter they sent to me earlier this week. Any info of previous experiences is greatly appreciated.

Chase FU 5k-Chase F 3k-Discover IT 3250- BofA 2k-Macys store card 3k.

No need for anymore cards. Garden and see where that takes me.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Just received bofa cash rewards card

@Gggmen wrote:
Got the card today. Sl 2k not bad. I called to activate the card and also to see if i could get a cli. I asked for 5k total limit. Was told that i would receive an answer in the mail in 7-10 days. Anybody with any experience with the 7-10 message with bofa on cli on receiving the card. I actually got a pre qualifier in the mail and applied online. This was dec 31 of 2016. I was contacted sometime last week by phone to verify that i actually applied. So im guessing bofa takes it time. My fico score they used was 708 from the welcome letter they sent to me earlier this week. Any info of previous experiences is greatly appreciated.

Congrats on the CR card, I have one and it's one of my workhorses. In regards to CLI, BofA likes to see some payment history on the account before they grant a CLI. Usually 3-6 months.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card. It's my oldest tradeline. The luv button generally shows up online after I use the card for a little and then goes away when I don't use the card for a few months.
Message 3 of 4
Gggmen
Valued Member

Thanks for the info. Greatly appreciated

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.