Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just thought I would share...

tag
joeydtx
Regular Contributor

Just thought I would share...

Thanks to the knowledge from reading on here I went a bit of app shopping, and I was blown away!  I now have these new babies for my wallet Smiley Very Happy

400 Best Buy credit card

600 Wal-mart credit card

150 JC Penney charge card

I still have Hooters pending and I did apply for the Orchard selector, showed preapproval on the platinum card but I have the secured so I was denied with the "We have already approved you for a HSBC card", I wish I could get it unsecured so I could get my money back on the secured but its kool.  I made sure I pulled from EQ/TU checkers and now I am very  happy, 3 years since I have gotten a real card without my own money to secure the tl Smiley Very Happy

~JD
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just thought I would share...

Congrats!
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 2 of 14
asanch12
Contributor

congrats!!

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 688
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 14
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Congrads!!!!!!Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
joeydtx
Regular Contributor

Thank you thank you, do you think I have a good mix now and should leave as is?  Only other card I would like is Target Smiley Happy

Orchard 1200

Cont Finance 375

New*****

Hooters - ? 7-10

Best Buy 400

Wal Mart 600

JC Penny 150

Anybody know if it is even possible on the orchard, try to accept the unsecured offer and replace it with the secured or since it was declined to just leave it?  I know I hit up HSBC side, got preapproval for platinum card also, declined for same reason and on that CSR said I have to wait 18 months for a 2nd card, Orchard open in 12/08.

~JD
Message 5 of 14
keith021
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the approvals and new trade lines! With time and a clean payment history, those credit lines should increase and grow with you.

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 
Message 7 of 14
DI
Super Contributor

Super!
Message 8 of 14
bakalao2k
Frequent Contributor

@keith021 wrote:

Congratulations on the approvals and new trade lines! With time and a clean payment history, those credit lines should increase and grow with you.

Every six months, you are eligible for a CLI with the Best Buy account.

TU - 737 - 02/21/09, 769 - 02/06/10, 795 - 09/08/10
EQ - 758 - 02/21/09, 783 - 02/06/10, 805 - 09/08/10
EX (PLUS) - 781 03/23/09, 787 - 02/06/10, 783 - 08/09/10
Message 9 of 14
joeydtx
Regular Contributor

Thats great to hear Bakalao2k, I love Best Buy!  I went for one more, Old Navy, approved for 150.  Small limits on them but I am very happy, these boards are a godsend in the credit business advice.  I can't thank enough so thanks again Smiley Tongue

~JD
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.