Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just venting... Orchard Reporting

tag
AnaMKMK
New Contributor

Just venting... Orchard Reporting

Is it just me or do they 'decide' when to report whenever the heck they feel like it??? I have two cards with them, which thanks to my improved scores, I no longer need and plan on closing soon! but in either case, Orchard/HSBC can go for 2 or 3 months without reporting a single thing and then bam the next month in the middle of a billing cycle they report! I have some new lines of credit and a whopping $78 on one card so my utilization won't be affected, but now i have a balance!!! Well technically NOW i don't have a balance because its been paid, but in all likelihood, Orchard won't report that for 3 months.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just venting... Orchard Reporting

Sorry to read that is happening to you.  I have not had any issues with Orchard/HSBC and the CRA's reporting.  Two of my HSBC cards (Orchard & DMB Discover) report at the end of the month. My HSBC reports on the 5th.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I last pulled my FICO reports Orchard reported a $25 balance so 2 of 3 cards showed a balance, tiny, but a balance. I've used the Orchard card so little that I can know that there is no figure/transaction that could tali to a $25 balance and I hadn't charged anything is 3 months. All 3 CRA showed this. Orchard isn't going to make it to its first anniversery with me.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
When I last pulled my FICO reports Orchard reported a $25 balance so 2 of 3 cards showed a balance, tiny, but a balance. I've used the Orchard card so little that I can know that there is no figure/transaction that could tali to a $25 balance and I hadn't charged anything is 3 months. All 3 CRA showed this. Orchard isn't going to make it to its first anniversery with me.

What was your balance at the end of the month when they reported? Orchard reports your balance as of the last business day of the month.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I rec. my card in March its may No Reporting yet ! but they did report the card that was lost Go figure ??? Im like still looking it s Mayyyyyyyyyyyy well I guess Ill continue to wait! but Im thankful low APR 9.9 an fee 39 bucks bc I had a Chrg off card w/them . so Ill pay 39 bucks to improve my score! Good Luck and keep waiting and before u close it make sure you have another card tht reports long history also !!! so yr points dont go down!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last time either of my HSBC's reported was February. One is PIF now, the other 400 bucks less than they have my balance reported as. However, Experian is showing each as closed, either lost or stolen....this is very recent; I received replacement cards with new #'s and letters explaining security breach (Hannaford's, northeast) before the change on Experian.
Message 6 of 8
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

yeah they are werid. I had a zero balnce at the end of the month and mine still says 86.00 due. I thought for sure i made it to the statement cut. I'll go back and see if it reported me yet its already the 8th so I would think they would have.

Okay just check my report i got yesterday ORCH hasnt been updated on TU and EQ since MARCh 86.00 and EX on April 0.00

Message Edited by Jesedmotherof5 on 05-08-2008 06:56 AM
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That balance could only have been 0 or 18.31 because I only pay my netflix bill with it and that's all I've paid with it sense January. PIF each month.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What was your balance at the end of the month when they reported? Orchard reports your balance as of the last business day of the month.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.