Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just want to say thanks!

tag
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Just want to say thanks!

Because of this forum, I was able to accomplished things toward rebuilding my credit.  First, I applied for my first Discover card and was instantly approved with 7.5k cl.  Then I was able to get Amex to backdate my membership to 2001 (that was when I first applied and got a green card from them).  I was on the Oasis program with them and still have my Optima card when I applied for a new Amex green.

So yeah, this forum rocks! Smiley Very Happy

My FICO scores just for reference:

EX 732

EQ 777

TU 789

Now I think I'm just gonna head over to that garden everyone's been talking about since I want to up my score to 800+ across the board. Smiley Tongue

Mod, please feel free to move this if it's in the wrong section and my apologies in advance.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Just want to say thanks!

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your rebuilding success. Your CS are awesome and we would love to have you in the GC!
Message 2 of 8
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Awesome!!!

*8/10/13
Message 3 of 8
JonStur
Established Contributor

Congrats and good work!!! You're welcomed to come over by me.. No weeds in my area and the stink bugs are long gone....

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 4 of 8
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Impressive accomplishments!  Congrats!

We'll see you in the garden.

Message 5 of 8
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

Because of this forum, I was able to accomplished things toward rebuilding my credit.  First, I applied for my first Discover card and was instantly approved with 7.5k cl.  Then I was able to get Amex to backdate my membership to 2001 (that was when I first applied and got a green card from them).  I was on the Oasis program with them and still have my Optima card when I applied for the Amex green.

So yeah, this forum rocks! Smiley Very Happy

My FICO scores just for reference:

EX 732

EQ 777

TU 789

Now I think I'm just gonna head over to that garden everyone's been talking about since I want to up my score to 800+ across the board. Smiley Tongue

Mod, please feel free to move this if it's in the wrong forum and my apologies in advance.

Yay!!! congrats on all of your accomplishments and Discover approval!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 6 of 8
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone!  Y'all seem like a bunch of cool people.  Anywho, I'll report back when I reach (hopefully) the 800+ scores. Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

Thank you everyone!  Y'all seem like a bunch of cool people.  Anywho, I'll report back when I reach (hopefully) the 800+ scores. Smiley Tongue

Welcome to the forum congrats and see you in the garden so you can hit that 800 score Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.