Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just want to say thanks...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just want to say thanks...

I'll keep it very short. I just wanted to let all of the members on this Forum know that I am very grateful for all of the stories and knowledge shared here. I feel that with out the information here I would still be trying to get my credit reestablished. The last 30-45 days I just wanted to list what I have done because of the advice from the members here...

Hooters...750

Macys.....100

Target.......200

NFCU......3000

NFCU......4000

Mortgage...

So I just wanted to take a little time to thank you all and to wish you all happy holidays...Thanks always.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just want to say thanks...

And Happy Holidays to you, too!

Keep up the great work!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 2 of 3
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: Just want to say thanks...

calwlvrn23 wrote:

I'll keep it very short. I just wanted to let all of the members on this Forum know that I am very grateful for all of the stories and knowledge shared here. I feel that with out the information here I would still be trying to get my credit reestablished. The last 30-45 days I just wanted to list what I have done because of the advice from the members here...

Hooters...750

Macys.....100

Target.......200

NFCU......3000

NFCU......4000

Mortgage...

So I just wanted to take a little time to thank you all and to wish you all happy holidays...Thanks always.

Some great cc's and CL's, there!  Don't forget to call Macy's every 90 days or so to get your 'guideline increase' (their version of a CLI).  Smiley Wink

As Peas said, keep up the good work!  Happy Holidays! Smiley Happy

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.