Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Justice Federal

tag
mlb123
Established Member

Justice Federal

Just Applied online and got a message indicating that someone will contact me within the next 24 hours.  I would like to know if anyone else has gotten a similar message? Does this mean I will be declined?  EQ. score 688 with CH 7 in 01 with no baddies and 6 new accounts in the last 6 months.  Just started applying for credit at the beginning of this year after cleaning up report. 
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

Re: Justice Federal

Sounds like a standard message, I hear they're are pulling all three CRA now

and get your paystubs ready to fax it to them if you're approved.
Message 2 of 6
mlb123
Established Member

Thanks for your response.  I hope they didn't pull all three as I don't want any pulls on my Ex. Hopefully, I will get approval.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received my declined letter. They pulled an EQ on me. Funny thing, applied at NFCU and received a $15k credit line. They pulled my EQ as well, go figure. The reason for the denial was a collection account on my EQ that I am disputing. The Fu&%^&&in AFNI dirt bags for $250.00 dollars. I can't believe that scared Justice Federal away. Very odd.... 

EQ: 669  EX: 671, TU: 610

Cheers...
Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

We've had a lot of members get really annoyed at JFCU recently. They seem buried under applications, and they're slow as Christmas.

I'd try for a recon, but expect it to take forever.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I applied for a CC with JFCU back in February and got the 24 hour message. I never heard anything from them to this day. No phone calls, no letters, nothing. A hard inquiry showed up on EQ, so I know my application went through.

I never tried calling them, but after a string a prime approvals at the time I decided they should call ME if they want my business.
Here we go again...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.