Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KAY CARD

tag
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

KAY CARD

After reading threads about kay card I decided to pull the trigger since my 10 yr anniversay is coming up.

I was instanty approved for 5k. Are jb and jared hooked up with this I really dont need 3 jewerly cards but since they show 3 diffrent tradelines It would help out in ulitization factors next year

2wheel
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Re: KAY CARD

If youn don't mind me asking, what are your scores and who did Kay pull?  thank you and congrats!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Equifax is who they pulled. Eqifax was 698 at the time 15 recent inquiries 1 baddie from 2003 and a paid collection of 148dollars
2wheel
Message 3 of 8
aquatic1
Established Contributor

thanks for your response!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
pattycake
Established Contributor

I got a Kay card about three years ago.  It continues to report as a TL on my credit, but I've never used it.  
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 5 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

I might use mine for a decent purchase. But I still wondering about jb robinson and jared. And if I do apply for them will they hit me with another inquiry or will they just use the same as kay
2wheel
Message 6 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Had another bullet in chamber I guess. apped for jared 5k there too. I am done for year. going to take a hit on AAOA by 2 years from 7yrs to 5 and 2 inquiries but I will take it to have ultization down to 1 percent
2wheel
Message 7 of 8
ArchEagleJ
Established Member

Well when you find out if it cost you another Inquiry definitely let us know, I am curious as to the same thing, I already have a CC with Kays.  IF it helps my Util then maybe I could get a Jared also.  

Thanks! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7/25/09 -- EQ 651 ; TU 634 ; EX: ??

2/22/10 -- EQ 652; TU 657; Ex: ??
Shootin' for 700!!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.