Frequent Contributor
2wheel

KEY BANK MASTERCARD

I was online today trying to figure out when my cut date for bill was and noticed that there was no charges pending and I didnt owe nothing. I am suprised becase I made a 340 dollar transaction last month at K-MART. I looked last week and the transaction was there but today it wasent I didnt contest it or anything but it was not there and I didnt own nothing on credit card. Is this just a error or did I actually get a Monopoly bank erroR in my favor LOL......
2wheel
Established Contributor
cartercorp

Re: KEY BANK MASTERCARD

I've personally never seen a charge simply disappear from any of my acct.Maybe your new billing cycle started.I would check into this ASAP just so there is no surprises..

Frequent Contributor
2wheel

Re: KEY BANK MASTERCARD

Kinda funny that the charge was there last week and now its gone I printed out the page just for my records
2wheel

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+