Regular Contributor
ash4557

KOHLS CLD

If you have an account with Kohls you may want to log in and check your credit limit. This morning when I logged in they chopped up my limit. At first I thought it was becasue of the fraud alert I had to put on my credit reports because of my identity theft situation with CJ. When I called their customer service department they didn't say anything just that they would reset my limit no problem. Today other people have posted seeing a CLD to $100.00 and had to call to reset their limits as well. This happened before in May so make sure you check out your account today to verify everthing is in tact...

Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Re: KOHLS CLD

YEP, since these accounts moved to Chase......all kinds of issues.   Always call BEFORE shopping @ Kohl's. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}