Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ka Chow! Wal Mart CLI!!!

tag
JayBeast
New Contributor

Ka Chow! Wal Mart CLI!!!

Statement #4 dropped today and I decided to try the LUV button.  Auto CLI from $900 to $1025!!!

Last month JC Penney showed LUV with a CLI from $200 to $1800.  No pulls of any kind on either.

Bring on Black Friday!!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Ka Chow! Wal Mart CLI!!!

@JayBeast wrote:

Statement #4 dropped today and I decided to try the LUV button.  Auto CLI from $900 to $1025!!!

Last month JC Penney showed LUV with a CLI from $200 to $1800.  No pulls of any kind on either.

Bring on Black Friday!!!

wow!  what a great jcpenney CLI !!!

Message 2 of 9
marty56
Super Contributor

My Sams card has been doing auto CLIs for several years.  IMHO that is the best way to go with any GEMB product.

Enjoy Black Friday.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 9
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

WOO HOO!  A big Congratulations!!!!!  Now you can afford a gift for ME all MEEEEE.
Message 4 of 9
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@marty56 wrote:

My Sams card has been doing auto CLIs for several years.  IMHO that is the best way to go with any GEMB product.

How often have your CLIs been? Do you have the business or personal? 

Here we go again...
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and enjoy your new CLI!

Message 6 of 9
JayBeast
New Contributor

@laz98 wrote:

wow!  what a great jcpenney CLI !!!

Now if I could have the APR reduced it would be even better.  I religiously PIF both of these (except for the TV I just bought at wal mart--12 months no interest, will be PIF within 3 tops).  The CL are most helpful for my util.

I think I would go naked before charging a new wardrobe at 22.something interest at Pennys!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
JayBeast
New Contributor

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

How often have your CLIs been? Do you have the business or personal? 

GEMB in general will give a CLI on personal cards every 4 or 5 months as long as you PIF.  How much of a CLI is kind of a crapshoot in my experience.  Do a search on the boards and you'll find a good bit of threads on pepole having the same experience.  Not quite sure how I went from 200 to 1800 with Penney, but I'm not complaining!  

Message 8 of 9
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

I think gemb like when you PIF. I have a jcpenney card that i opened  august 08 they gave me a 600 dollars credit limit. I called on december 20 and ask if i was eligible for a credit increase and the csr responded that my credit limit was 1800 dollars now. Even the csr even was excited for me. I was shock! HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.