New Contributor
acevesf

Re: Kay AND Jared Jewelers

Looks like Jared pulled EQ for me yesterday.

Pavilion

I've seen posts on here that if you apply for kays and jared they will split the line .So for you 5000 and 5000 .Thats what I've seen posted here 

New Contributor
butterflyblu

I have all three cards Jared, Kay and JB Robinsons.   The credit line is shared between the three cards and if you have one card and apply for their other cards they do pull again.

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Pavilion wrote:

I've seen posts on here that if you apply for kays and jared they will split the line .So for you 5000 and 5000 .Thats what I've seen posted here 

They "Share" the limit not "split" the limit.

You will take a HP for each application but they will instantly open it with the same limit as whatever card you got first.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}