Regular Contributor
JaysonT

Kay CLI

No effort on my part but just got a surprise CLI from Kay, $4800 went to $7000.  Same on Jared since it is a shared line.  I think this time last year I got a CLI so this is likely a "let's generate more sales for Christmas" effort.

Pay attention to your Kay/Jared accounts, you may have similar success. 

Established Contributor
happy0510

Re: Kay CLI

JaysonT wrote:

No effort on my part but just got a surprise CLI from Kay, $4800 went to $7000.  Same on Jared since it is a shared line.  I think this time last year I got a CLI so this is likely a "let's generate more sales for Christmas" effort.

I must be the only Kay Customer who hasn't gotten not one measly CLI! I've had it since 9/09 and the general consensus is at your 1 year anniversary you get an auto CLI. Nope. Not me! Then several folks are reporting CLI, and i'm still left out :smileysad: Waaah!

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

Re: Kay CLI

happy0510 wrote:

JaysonT wrote:

I must be the only Kay Customer who hasn't gotten not one measly CLI! I've had it since 9/09 and the general consensus is at your 1 year anniversary you get an auto CLI. Nope. Not me! Then several folks are reporting CLI, and i'm still left out :smileysad: Waaah!

nope, i'm in the same boat as you!  not that i really need a CLI, i don't really shop there much, but it's still nice to get them!  :smileyvery-happy:

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}