Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Credit Closed, Sales guy says come in tomorrow instead! HUH

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Kay Credit Closed, Sales guy says come in tomorrow instead! HUH

Is it just me or are people more likely to have Saturday and Sunday free to shop then Monday? The Credit Card Department is closed on Sundays though so if you need more credit on current account you will have to come back another day! I guess it's not horrible though I can go and pick something out today and then I will automatically have the 24 hour cool down period to be sure Im not making a rash knee jerk decision to buy!!!

Anyone know what they pull for CLI though? I will need to unfreeze the report they need.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Kay Credit Closed, Sales guy says come in tomorrow instead! HUH

Kay pulls TU usually

Message 2 of 3
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Kay Credit Closed, Sales guy says come in tomorrow instead! HUH

@Creditaddict wrote:

Is it just me or are people more likely to have Saturday and Sunday free to shop then Monday? The Credit Card Department is closed on Sundays though so if you need more credit on current account you will have to come back another day! I guess it's not horrible though I can go and pick something out today and then I will automatically have the 24 hour cool down period to be sure Im not making a rash knee jerk decision to buy!!!

Anyone know what they pull for CLI though? I will need to unfreeze the report they need.

Kay is one odd duck and I will never own one of their cards again.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.