cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Jewelers and Jared's account the same?

tag
LindaLu
Regular Contributor

Kay Jewelers and Jared's account the same?

I got approved for Kay 's credit card for $3000 yesterday..I know that Sterling has the Jared card also..I thought the cards can be used at either store ..but I read people are now getting approved for EACH card...so I applied for Jared's that was also approved for $3000...

Will there be 2 new accounts on my credt report?  $3000 limit each? 

I thought so at first but when I just ordered from each site the balances and limit available seem to be one in the same even though they both have different account numbers..it would be nice if they did but I'm thinking now they won't

thanks for any insite

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
unlucky_hove
Regular Contributor

Re: Kay Jewelers and Jared's account the same?

I know you will have two different accounts showing, but I heard that those two accounts will share the CL (so basically each account will show 1500 for the CL). Dont know how true that is so but im pretty sure you can search for the same topic.

Message 2 of 4
LindaLu
Regular Contributor

thanks for replying Unlucky

It says the credit line is $3000 each..so if I had not gone in and applied for Jared's what would it have said as it said $3000 for Kay's ...I'm thinking it was show Kays and Jareds on the same tradeline with $3000 as the limit..I'll update this post when it finally shows on my credit report

Message 3 of 4
remarc
Regular Contributor

What was the outcome,? I'm in the same situation as yourself
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.