Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Jewelers card decision?

tag
preci0uz
Regular Contributor

Kay Jewelers card decision?

Hi everyone,

I applied for the Kay card and received this messaged. I'm a little confused as this would be a denial for credit or they need further information since i have a fraud alert on my credit report.

Has anyone ever gotten this message before??

Thank you for applying for a Kay Jewelers Credit Account. We were unable to fully process your request for instant credit at this time. We will notify you via US mail of our decision regarding your request for a Kay Jewelers account within 20 business days.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kay Jewelers card decision?

preci0uz wrote:
Hi everyone,

I applied for the Kay card and received this messaged. I'm a little confused as this would be a denial for credit or they need further information since i have a fraud alert on my credit report.

Has anyone ever gotten this message before??

Thank you for applying for a Kay Jewelers Credit Account. We were unable to fully process your request for instant credit at this time. We will notify you via US mail of our decision regarding your request for a Kay Jewelers account within 20 business days.

Thanks!

Sounds like it went to the underwriters for review.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you have a fraud alert, then i 'm pretty sure you will never get any instant decisions. give them a call and verify that you are actually seeking credit.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Duh me!!!  Missed the FA part... yep probably going to have 20 questions though I have gotten some instants with my FA but only when applying in person.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

du me now, yes instants when apping in person can be done, since you can verify at the time of apping.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep anything else and I had to go through the L/N 20 question thing.  Even a CLI on a dillards card...lol!!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.