Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Jewelers not reporting CL

tag
iltph
Frequent Contributor

Kay Jewelers not reporting CL

I just opened a Kay Jewelers account a few days ago. It's already showing up with EX and TU, however the CL is showing $0. Does anyone know if this will eventually show the limit or do they not report this info? Will I need to make a purchase for it to show up or something?
-------------------------------------------
April 2009: TU 768
March 2009: EQ 671
February 2009: EQ 666
January 2009: TU 667 | EQ 620 | EX 669
December 2008: TU 651 | EQ 625 | EX 649
April 2008: TU 642 | EQ 636 | EX 635
November 2007: EQ 542

November 2006: EQ 501
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
lisac
Regular Contributor

Re: Kay Jewelers not reporting CL

i opened my account at the end of Nov, made purchase last week.  kay just showed up on my exp report only, yesterday.  shows 5k limit and 0 due.
Message 2 of 8
guydiver
Established Contributor

I opened my account on 12/ 11, and made a major purchase at the same time in the store.

They(Sterling)did a hard INQ on EQ. The account has not even posted on my CR's yet as of yesterday.

It is on Kay.com though with my credit line, and I got the card in the mail two days ago.

Just waiting on it to post. Will let you know.

BTW...opened a Lowe's account same day. No purchase. Already reporting on TU $0 bal. & CL.

Kay Jewelers CL $7650

12/10 EQ 696

12/16 EQ 696

Message 3 of 8
laz98
Senior Contributor

mine shows up just fine.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine showed before I got the card, and before I made any purchase.
Message 5 of 8
guydiver
Established Contributor

It still has not hit any of my new account alerts on Truecredit or Scorewatch.  I'm going to run a "change report" on Truecredit at the end of business today anyways. My new Lowe's account is on there already. I really like the Changes only report from Truecredit. It is very easy to read as it shows checkmarks by anything new since the last change report. I like it much better than going line by line on the full report pulls. Got two surprises this week. Two baddies gone on TU. One a 30 day late, the other a 90 day late. Cool.
Message 6 of 8
guydiver
Established Contributor

My Kay account just showed up on EX this morning. It is reporting the CL correctly.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kay is finally reporting on EQ but no cl does anyone know if they just lag with this information? 

It did increase my EQ score by 15 points.

Thanks  

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.