Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Jewelers

tag
william23
Regular Contributor

Kay Jewelers

I applied for the credit card and got a letter today that says I was declined because they could not verify my address nor my phone number!!???? What do I do ???? Does that mean they wont reconsider tried calling customer service but can't talk to anyone that can help me. I am rebuilding my credit Smiley Sad 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Kay Jewelers

@william23 wrote:

I applied for the credit card and got a letter today that says I was declined because they could not verify my address nor my phone number!!???? What do I do ???? Does that mean they wont reconsider tried calling customer service but can't talk to anyone that can help me. I am rebuilding my credit Smiley Sad 

IME when applying with any creditor and can not verify address and or phone number, you just call them up and verify it. They may have you mail or fax a copy of drivers license, or utility bill for verification as examples also.

Look at the backdoor numbers and try calling one of those numbers listed for Kay Jewelers

Good Luck

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.