Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 341
Registered: ‎04-17-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers

Kay Jewelers Is this Credit card ( visa , Master card ? ):smileyhappy:
Established Member
Posts: 16
Registered: ‎05-17-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers

Bluenile is an excellent place to get a diamond. I bought my wife's diamond through them and also purchased he wedding band through them also.
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6,794
Registered: ‎09-29-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers



dangphuocloc72 wrote:
Kay Jewelers Is this Credit card ( visa , Master card ? ):smileyhappy:


It is a store card, not a Visa/MC.
----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 341
Registered: ‎04-17-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers

:smileyhappy: store card , rate must be high . stay away with that . YOu can buy diamond , can you pay ? I like CC better , because you can buy anything you want with low rate .
thank you .
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6,794
Registered: ‎09-29-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers



dangphuocloc72 wrote:
:smileyhappy: store card , rate must be high . stay away with that . YOu can buy diamond , can you pay ? I like CC better , because you can buy anything you want with low rate .
thank you .


Yes, the rate is high, in the 20s, but the benefit with the Kay card is 0% for 12 months on purchases over $500 with 20% down.
 
Put 20% on a major CC, charge the other 80% to the Kay card.  Get 0% for 12 months on 80% of your purchase.
 
----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
New Contributor
Posts: 58
Registered: ‎08-11-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers

Ok, so after thinking about the posts regarding Kay/Jared's being reported as two trade lines (but actually only one amount that can be shared at eith store) I went ahead and appd at Jared's yesterday.  I just called to followup, and was approved there as well.  Hopefully they do report as 2 separate accts on my cr for 3k each as some have stated.  T'would be nice to have 6k new in TL showing for a boost.  Will let you know!
aaagirl1
 
ps: I did clarify with Jared's cs that the 3k limit is shared.
FICO SCORES:
>8/11/07 TU: 572 EXP: 586 EQ: 542
1/15/08 TU: 620 EXP: 642 EQ: 655
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 276
Registered: ‎07-18-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers

Got approved for $1300!!
I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Established Member
Posts: 23
Registered: ‎11-27-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers

Hi there!. Those approved, would you mind sharing your credit scores?? I would hate to apply and get an inquiry without getting approved for the card. My Husbands score run from 575-615. Do you think he'd get approved? Thanks for your help!
 
 
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6,794
Registered: ‎09-29-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers

They pulled EQ for me in NY.  Score was 630-ish.
 
I was approved for $1500, which was my highest CL at the time.
----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 276
Registered: ‎07-18-2007
0

Re: Kay Jewelers

TU/ 601  EX 612 EQ 587
I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.