Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay and Jared CLD

tag
keith021
Regular Contributor

Kay and Jared CLD

I pulled my EX and EQ reports today and noticed that my small initial credit limits of: $400 was reduced to: $200 on both my Kay and Jared accounts. I see the softed me on EX back in March. I'm guessing my limits were reduced because I haven't used the accounts since I opened it back in December. Any thoughts?

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Kay and Jared CLD

@keith021 wrote:

I pulled my EX and EQ reports today and noticed that my small initial credit limits of: $400 was reduced to: $200 on both my Kay and Jared accounts. I see the softed me on EX back in March. I'm guessing my limits were reduced because I haven't used the accounts since I opened it back in December. Any thoughts?

It's only a store card,  so I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

Message 2 of 4
laz98
Senior Contributor

@keith021 wrote:

maybe....i only use mine like every 6-8 months.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

that happened to everyone , not a cld , you had a 400 limit for 2 stores , now there not showing 400 limit for each store which would report as 800 towards utilization . I had 1300 limit on 3 cards , now reports as 433.33 per store . SUCKS

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.