Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay jewelers backdate!!

tag
CreditRookie22
Contributor

Kay jewelers backdate!!

Well I had a kay jewelers cc back in 05, I would love to re -open and backdate if possible. Is there any possibility of this? If so, how can I talk the reps into doing this for me?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Kay jewelers backdate!!

Sorry no way but I wish you luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
chwebb1
Established Contributor

Re: Kay jewelers backdate!!

@CreditRookie22 wrote:
Well I had a kay jewelers cc back in 05, I would love to re -open and backdate if possible. Is there any possibility of this? If so, how can I talk the reps into doing this for me?

I doubt very seriously that they'll do that. The only lender I've ever heard of backdating is AMEX. I don't have any experience with that card (or any store card), but I think the answer is likely no.

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.