Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay's CLI

tag
Lightdog555
New Contributor

Kay's CLI

Hello all!

Does anyone know if Kay's hard pulls when trying a CLI? I have bought an engagment ring back in June and will pay it off this Monday CL IS 900. If I want to get something valued at $1500 and no money down will they hard pull? I am in the process of rebuilding and have a 585 right now and I just sent off 500 to US Bank for the Aeromexico secured card which I hope they approve. Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ricefed
Contributor

Re: Kay's CLI

How long have you had the card? I tried to get an increase when I first had mine. The said they won't consider removing the 20% down or give an increase until the one year mark. Yes it is a hard pull for an increase.
NFCU cash rewards 10,000 -Chase Sapphire Preferred 6,900-Chase Slate 6,000- Amazon 10,000 - Walmart 10,000- lowes 12,000 - Kay jewelers 7,500 - Amex Zync NPSL - CarCare One 500
Message 2 of 3
Lightdog555
New Contributor

Re: Kay's CLI

Since June so looks like I wont be able to get her that other ring for xmas unless I pay cash. I am really trying to rebuild my credit so I am considering going to kevin jewelers or another location. I am more concerned with more credit lines as right now I have an amex oasis and this account along with my car all have never been late. I know I may be costing myself money but I am trying to get my score up asap to perhaps buy a house or get my future wife a car with a decent interest rate. I am paying now for my mistakes in the past.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.