New Contributor
Lightdog555

Kay's CLI

Hello all!

Does anyone know if Kay's hard pulls when trying a CLI? I have bought an engagment ring back in June and will pay it off this Monday CL IS 900. If I want to get something valued at $1500 and no money down will they hard pull? I am in the process of rebuilding and have a 585 right now and I just sent off 500 to US Bank for the Aeromexico secured card which I hope they approve. Thanks for the help!

Contributor
ricefed

Re: Kay's CLI

How long have you had the card? I tried to get an increase when I first had mine. The said they won't consider removing the 20% down or give an increase until the one year mark. Yes it is a hard pull for an increase.
NFCU cash rewards 10,000 -Chase Sapphire Preferred 6,900-Chase Slate 6,000- Amazon 10,000 - Walmart 10,000- lowes 12,000 - Kay jewelers 7,500 - Amex Zync NPSL - CarCare One 500
New Contributor
Lightdog555

Re: Kay's CLI

[ Edited ]

Since June so looks like I wont be able to get her that other ring for xmas unless I pay cash. I am really trying to rebuild my credit so I am considering going to kevin jewelers or another location. I am more concerned with more credit lines as right now I have an amex oasis and this account along with my car all have never been late. I know I may be costing myself money but I am trying to get my score up asap to perhaps buy a house or get my future wife a car with a decent interest rate. I am paying now for my mistakes in the past.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+