Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kays Instant Approval

tag
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Re: Kays Instant Approval

Hi VEE thanks for the quick response. Even if I buy the score directly from Exp it's still a fake score? And how do the stores determine if the score is accurate if they pull it for a app. Is that the score they go by?
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kays Instant Approval

@favor4me2 wrote:
Hi VEE thanks for the quick response. Even if I buy the score directly from Exp it's still a fake score? And how do the stores determine if the score is accurate if they pull it for a app. Is that the score they go by?

Hi again favor...gorgeous day here today, huh?

Most lenders use the FICO score that we are able to pull here at MyFico. EX decided back in Feb. not to make our score available here anymore. The only EX. score we can buy now is Experian Plus, which you can get at the EX site or Creditchecktotal.com; or Experian Vantage which I believe (not totally sure) is the score you would see if you receive your score at a TU site such as TrueCredit.com.

The problem with people telling you here what their score was when applying for credit is that they don't always let you know if that score was a true FICO score or a FAKO which could differ, plus or minus, 30 points or more.

My TU FICO scores and my EX FICO scores have always been just a few points different from each other, so my solution is to check my TU score and figure that my EX score must be near that same number.

Do you know any of your true FICOs and when was the last time you saw your EX score here? Perhaps you can estimate your score like I do.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.