Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kays

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kays

I got a Kay's Jewelry card to take advantage of a free financing for 12 month deal-

So I no have an even 10 cards and this will be the only store card I have had on my CR since I had a Kay's card about 12 years ago.

6K CL-

BTW- the did a soft on EX and a hard on EQ.

Won't try to keep up with ashabbir1- this is IT period

BTW #2 - Hauling - Yes I got the DW something nice and hit VC today too. Diamonds + lingerie = Happy Timothy
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Kays

@Anonymous wrote:
BTW #2 - Hauling - Yes I got the DW something nice and hit VC today too. Diamonds + lingerie = Happy Timothy

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

And men keep pretending we're so complicated!

If Mama ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

And men keep pretending we're so complicated!

If Mama ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy.

Now ain't that right.Smiley Very Happy Timothy you're good man! Soon it will be my turn to get my DW something special. Hmmmmmm...will it be jewelry, a purse, a handbag or some other expensive accessory.Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

fused wrote:Now ain't that right.Smiley Very Happy Timothy you're good man! Soon it will be my turn to get my DW something special. Hmmmmmm...will it be jewelry, a purse, a handbag or some other expensive accessory.Smiley Tongue

Don't forget the kitchen accessories from Macy's online! Nothin' says lovin' like a new pasta strainer.. Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Nope! I'm the full-time cook in our family. My wife does not cook, period!
Message 5 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Timothy, what's the APR on this card?
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Standard APR is outrageous - 22%+

But I got 12 months at 0%.

@fused wrote:

Message 7 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:

Oh, no, the ashabbir1 madness spreads; it has even hit the mods now...

Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I honestly didn't even consider a company would do a hard on one CRA and a soft on another...it makes sense but it's a little overkill.  I know why they do it but just for purposes of applying for a card or increasing a limit, one should be sufficient.  Pick and choose.  It's oranges and apples for the most part.
Message 9 of 11
fused
Moderator Emeritus

TheCynicalOne wrote:
I honestly didn't even consider a company would do a hard on one CRA and a soft on another...it makes sense but it's a little overkill.  I know why they do it but just for purposes of applying for a card or increasing a limit, one should be sufficient.  Pick and choose.  It's oranges and apples for the most part.

I agree but it is a common practice with some CCCs.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.