Did you mean: 

Keep telling myself no

tag
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: Keep telling myself no

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Just keep telling myself that I won't app for a BoA, AmEx, or Chase card yet but I want to....crap!

Aren't these precisely the ones you can't app right now?

Edit: 7,000th post.

And I know AmEx hates me because I burned them 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 11 of 19
PandiferBear
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@PandiferBear wrote:
And, hey Nixon -- Big CONGRATS, THANKS FOR SHARING! Smiley Very Happy Thank you for your help, too!

Continue success in the world of giving congratulations. Smiley Happy

I cannot even explain why, but sometimes you make my day. Smiley Surprised Congrats on that. Smiley Very Happy But seriously, I have read most of your posts, and even when I do not agree, I get where you are coming from. I appreciate your candor. 7000 is impressive.

EX 793 (06/29/16) TU 787 (07/03/16) EQ 711 (06/30/16) Goal: 780 across the board
Amex Everyday: $25,000 | Venture: $15,000 | Chase Hyatt: $12,000 | Discover IT: $11,700 | Barclay Ring $7,500 | Quicksilver: $7,750 | CareCredit: $5,000 | Amazon Synch: $5,000
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PandiferBear wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@PandiferBear wrote:
And, hey Nixon -- Big CONGRATS, THANKS FOR SHARING! Smiley Very Happy Thank you for your help, too!

Continue success in the world of giving congratulations. Smiley Happy

I cannot even explain why, but sometimes you make my day. Smiley Surprised Congrats on that. Smiley Very Happy But seriously, I have read most of your posts, and even when I do not agree, I get where you are coming from. I appreciate your candor. 7000 is impressive.

It's nice to get a compliment, Thanks. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 19
PandiferBear
Frequent Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@PandiferBear wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Just keep telling myself that I won't app for a BoA, AmEx, or Chase card yet but I want to....crap!

Returning the favor you gave me earlier. Wait. It will only help your CL/APR. Let's garden this out together. On a side note, we are both SEC, and SEC needs all the help it can get right now. Smiley Frustrated Thanks for your insight earlier. And, hey Nixon -- Big CONGRATS, THANKS FOR SHARING! Smiley Very Happy Thank you for your help, too!

Our poor conference has been beat up this bowl season (stupid over rated SEC West teams) and true, gardening will help with APR and SL on any card I app for 

POoooookay. Now we are just going to have to fight under the oak tree after school gets out..... I will just leave it at that. Tide Alumni here. And honestly, this game tonight is disturbing. In all honesty, SEC West is not bringing it like I thought they would.....meh. Glad we get to garden together though. LOL Smiley Happy
EX 793 (06/29/16) TU 787 (07/03/16) EQ 711 (06/30/16) Goal: 780 across the board
Amex Everyday: $25,000 | Venture: $15,000 | Chase Hyatt: $12,000 | Discover IT: $11,700 | Barclay Ring $7,500 | Quicksilver: $7,750 | CareCredit: $5,000 | Amazon Synch: $5,000
Message 14 of 19
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@PandiferBear wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@PandiferBear wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Returning the favor you gave me earlier. Wait. It will only help your CL/APR. Let's garden this out together. On a side note, we are both SEC, and SEC needs all the help it can get right now. Smiley Frustrated Thanks for your insight earlier. And, hey Nixon -- Big CONGRATS, THANKS FOR SHARING! Smiley Very Happy Thank you for your help, too!

Our poor conference has been beat up this bowl season (stupid over rated SEC West teams) and true, gardening will help with APR and SL on any card I app for 

POoooookay. Now we are just going to have to fight under the oak tree after school gets out..... I will just leave it at that. Tide Alumni here. And honestly, this game tonight is disturbing. In all honesty, SEC West is not bringing it like I thought they would.....meh. Glad we get to garden together though. LOL Smiley Happy

I respect the Tide and this game is killing my nerves....I'll see y'all in Athens between my hedges Smiley Wink

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 15 of 19
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Get your homeowning self back into the garden....  you gots honey do's to do....  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really thought Bama was going to give me some kind of relief after Auburn lost today but I guess I'll wait until next season now. War Eagle
Message 17 of 19
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

Get your homeowning self back into the garden....  you gots honey do's to do....  Smiley Tongue

You ain't lying! So much to do!

Message 18 of 19
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Aren't these precisely the ones you can't app right now?

Edit: 7,000th post.

And I know AmEx hates me because I burned them 

Then give them time to forgive you.  Wait it out.  It will be worth it in the end.  If they forgave me, they will forgive anyone!Smiley Wink

Stay strong!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.