Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping Tabs on AMEX

tag
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Keeping Tabs on AMEX

@jpparker

Pull your credit report from annualcreditreport.com if you want to see if a lender has SP'd you lately. Amex has always SP'd my Experian report. You only get one report pull free from annualcreditreport.com but if you write down your report number, you can retrieve an updated report every day for the next 3 months by going back to Experian.com and entering the report number in the 'view report again' link at the bottom of their home page.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 11 of 15
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@SnackTrader wrote:
@jpparker

Pull your credit report from annualcreditreport.com if you want to see if a lender has SP'd you lately. Amex has always SP'd my Experian report. You only get one report pull free from annualcreditreport.com but if you write down your report number, you can retrieve an updated report every day for the next 3 months by going back to Experian.com and entering the report number in the 'view report again' link at the bottom of their home page.

i was under the impression that the report is available to view for 3 months, but that it would be the same report, not an updated one?

Message 12 of 15
jake619
Frequent Contributor

@Imua wrote:

@SnackTrader wrote:
@jpparker

i was under the impression that the report is available to view for 3 months, but that it would be the same report, not an updated one?

EX updates daily but the others stay static. 

Message 13 of 15
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

@jake619 wrote:

@Imua wrote:

@SnackTrader wrote:
@jpparker

Yes, EX updates each time you enter in your report number.  It's pretty neat.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 14 of 15
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@jake619 wrote:

@Imua wrote:

@SnackTrader wrote:
@jpparker

thanks (to both you and snacktrader)

Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.