Valued Contributor
SnackTrader

Re: Keeping Tabs on AMEX

@jpparker

Pull your credit report from annualcreditreport.com if you want to see if a lender has SP'd you lately. Amex has always SP'd my Experian report. You only get one report pull free from annualcreditreport.com but if you write down your report number, you can retrieve an updated report every day for the next 3 months by going back to Experian.com and entering the report number in the 'view report again' link at the bottom of their home page.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $22.200, Chase CSP (4/14) $12,000, Barclaycard Arrival (5/13) $10,500, Citi Forward (12/12) $9,600, Cap1 Cash Rewards (6/12) $9,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $5,000

Last App: April 2, 2014
Frequent Contributor
Imua

SnackTrader wrote:
@jpparker

Pull your credit report from annualcreditreport.com if you want to see if a lender has SP'd you lately. Amex has always SP'd my Experian report. You only get one report pull free from annualcreditreport.com but if you write down your report number, you can retrieve an updated report every day for the next 3 months by going back to Experian.com and entering the report number in the 'view report again' link at the bottom of their home page.

i was under the impression that the report is available to view for 3 months, but that it would be the same report, not an updated one?

BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787
Frequent Contributor
jake619

Imua wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:
@jpparker

i was under the impression that the report is available to view for 3 months, but that it would be the same report, not an updated one?

EX updates daily but the others stay static. 

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Valued Contributor
SnackTrader

jake619 wrote:

Imua wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:
@jpparker

Yes, EX updates each time you enter in your report number.  It's pretty neat.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $22.200, Chase CSP (4/14) $12,000, Barclaycard Arrival (5/13) $10,500, Citi Forward (12/12) $9,600, Cap1 Cash Rewards (6/12) $9,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $5,000

Last App: April 2, 2014
Frequent Contributor
Imua

jake619 wrote:

Imua wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:
@jpparker

thanks (to both you and snacktrader)

:smileyvery-happy:

BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+