cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Killed my first card. Bye Orchard! Would have loved to keep you around!

tag
alboto
Regular Contributor

Re: Killed my first card. Bye Orchard! Would have loved to keep you around!

@Funk-O-Meter wrote:

Yea even if they would have waved the AF for a year or given me a substantial CLI I would have kept it.  But all they offered me was to half the AF even after I told them what other prime cards I had now and what CL's they had. Next on the chopping block is my bank who's never done anything for me expect been convenient on my way to work. I've just opened a Virtual Wallet account with PNC and I'm checking them out before I switch. I'm tired of banks taking my money and doing squat for me! No more!

I just went to the virtual wallet website and it looks like a cool way to manage money, let us know how it works out.

Message 21 of 23
journey258
Frequent Contributor

Well, I called to cancel. Now I'm up to a magical $500 CL and waived fee. I'll close it next month. 

Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)
Message 22 of 23
Funk-O-Meter
Contributor

Well I guess I got the wrong customer service rep and they lost a customer. So it goes. I wasn't gonna use the card anyway. It was just my oldest.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.