cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindness of people on this Forum--MyFicoAddict is a true and rare gem!---Please read the store

tag
Lisav2474

Kindness of people on this Forum--MyFicoAddict is a true and rare gem!---Please read the store

Folks,

I must give many heartfelt praise and thanks to a complete stranger that went out of their way to help their fellow man.. I posted about a month ago on the website relaying my frustrations with having very high APR's on my credit cards and wanting a loan but not being able to.  Ther is a user on here.. I know his first name, but for anomonitity, I will call him by his name here: MyFicoAddict. 

He works in a CU here in NY, and I also live in NYC. For the last 2 weeks he has helped me out of the kindness of his heart only, to help me get a loan. I was approved last week for a 20K loan with!!... Without him, I wouldnt have gotten it for sure.

There are no words for the frustration that has been consuming me as of recent with these Credit Cards. I truly appreciate MyFicoAddict, and hope that I can call him a friend for life.!!

Everyone, please help me give this truly kind person some praise!!

Thank you again!!!

Lisa

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Lisav2474

Re: Kindness of people on this Forum--MyFicoAddict is a true and rare gem!---Please read the story!!

Message 2 of 9
Established Contributor

Re: Kindness of people on this Forum--MyFicoAddict is a true and rare gem!---Please read the store

Congratulations!

I read this thread at the time. I had hoped all went well for you.

Many kudos to MyFicoAddict!

Message 3 of 9
Lisav2474

Re: Kindness of people on this Forum--MyFicoAddict is a true and rare gem!---Please read the store

THanks!!

Yes, he is very kind.. Thanks for your kind words as well..

Lisa

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lisa...

Myficoaddict is my dearest brother... he really is a great guy

I will make sure he reads this thread...

And congrats on the loan!

Message 5 of 9
DI
Super Contributor

Yes I remember the thread.  MyFICOaddict is a good guy for helping you.  Great to hear he was able to help you.
Message 6 of 9
Lisav2474

Thanks!

:0))))))

Message 7 of 9
DI
Super Contributor

Here is the link to refresh everyone's memory.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=182247&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lisa,

You are absolutely welcome and I am glad I was able to help you. Yes, you will be able to call me a friend for life... Smiley Happy (now that I have you on facebook too) lol! Just stay in touch and stay out of debt for sure. Best of luck again going forward!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.