Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kohl's Approval

I got instant approval on a Kohl's card in store with a $600 credit limit. Does anyone know if this is about the normal starting limit? Thanks in advance for any answers.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
lajntx
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kohl's Approval

@Anonymous wrote:
I got instant approval on a Kohl's card in store with a $600 credit limit. Does anyone know if this is about the normal starting limit? Thanks in advance for any answers.

NO FAIR!!!!!! I want my new shiney save me some $$$ khols card too!

I'm tired of paying cash or using a debit card and not getting all the cool money savings perks khols cardholders get. Makes me feel like a second class shopper Smiley Sad

JK, Congratulations.  When I get mine in a year or two and wear the cards out every 6 months they are going to scratch their heads and wonder how did we ever miss this one before???????

EQ- 647, EX- 641, TU- 644
Sept `13 - ZERO Debt, 100% Liquid, AND a climbing credit score. Eat your heart out Dave Ramsey!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved about a month ago for $600.
Message 3 of 5
Too_much_debt
Valued Member

Mine initally was $500. It rose steadily over a few years and breached $2000.  All auto CLI.  Paid the bill one day, and two days later went to buy some shoes.  2 days later went to pay in full online and noticed they CLD me to $100.  Lucky I didn't buy anything else!  Called to complain.  An overseas helper adjusted it back to $500.  A couple months later, they bumped it again to $700.  That's where she sits today.

Great discounts...

Enjoy,

JW

TU 712; EQ 739; EX 736 -- As of 07/01/2015
Message 4 of 5
cabana7
Valued Member

My intial credit line was $1500 opened in 12/2008 use frequently and pay in full still sits at $1500
Message Edited by cabana7 on 08-08-2009 09:23 AM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.