Established Member
Bobby43

Kohl's Approval

I got instant approval on a Kohl's card in store with a $600 credit limit. Does anyone know if this is about the normal starting limit? Thanks in advance for any answers.
Frequent Contributor
lajntx

Re: Kohl's Approval

Bobby43 wrote:
I got instant approval on a Kohl's card in store with a $600 credit limit. Does anyone know if this is about the normal starting limit? Thanks in advance for any answers.

NO FAIR!!!!!! I want my new shiney save me some $$$ khols card too!

I'm tired of paying cash or using a debit card and not getting all the cool money savings perks khols cardholders get. Makes me feel like a second class shopper :smileysad:

JK, Congratulations.  When I get mine in a year or two and wear the cards out every 6 months they are going to scratch their heads and wonder how did we ever miss this one before???????

EQ- 647, EX- 641, TU- 644
Sept `13 - ZERO Debt, 100% Liquid, AND a climbing credit score. Eat your heart out Dave Ramsey!
Regular Contributor
Justn

I got approved about a month ago for $600.

Starting Score: 702
Current Score: 728
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
Too_much_debt

Mine initally was $500. It rose steadily over a few years and breached $2000.  All auto CLI.  Paid the bill one day, and two days later went to buy some shoes.  2 days later went to pay in full online and noticed they CLD me to $100.  Lucky I didn't buy anything else!  Called to complain.  An overseas helper adjusted it back to $500.  A couple months later, they bumped it again to $700.  That's where she sits today.

Great discounts...

Enjoy,

JW

TU 680; EQ 690; EX 670
Valued Member
cabana7

[ Edited ]
My intial credit line was $1500 opened in 12/2008 use frequently and pay in full still sits at $1500
Message Edited by cabana7 on 08-08-2009 09:23 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+