Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls CC New look

tag
PDXoriginal
Regular Contributor

Re: Kohls CC New look

This is one of those rare times I have to roll my eyes... seriously who cares what the kohls card looks like! It is a store card you can only use at Kohls! I don't think any one there is going to judge you for not using a Platnium.

It's not like if you pulled out a First Premier card at Sak's Fifth Ave.

Message 11 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@PDXoriginal wrote:

This is one of those rare times I have to roll my eyes... seriously who cares what the kohls card looks like! It is a store card you can only use at Kohls! I don't think any one there is going to judge you for not using a Platnium.

Message 12 of 20
Volpes
Regular Contributor

lol... I care what a card looks like, but only to an extent. Does the prepaid card look better?

Can't wait till I receive my replacement card in the mail.

Message 13 of 20
Anf_dude
Contributor

They're Ugly. My Sister Just Got Hers In The Mail. That Gift Card Looks A Million Times Better. Her It Is: http://cl.ly/QsoP
Message 14 of 20
Volpes
Regular Contributor

eh, I think its fine. The "expect great things" doesn't fit, at least in the mens department. I could never find any decent T-shirts.
Message 15 of 20
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@PDXoriginal wrote:

Why bother clicking a thread that is so descriptive if you don't care? Smiley Surprised I don't have the card but was curious to see the new design. I like card redesigns.

Message 16 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Volpes wrote:
eh, I think its fine. The "expect great things" doesn't fit, at least in the mens department. I could never find any decent T-shirts.

+1

Card look is different, but not ugly IMO. 

Message 17 of 20
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@mxp114 wrote:

@PDXoriginal wrote:

Why bother clicking a thread that is so descriptive if you don't care? Smiley Surprised I don't have the card but was curious to see the new design. I like card redesigns.

I too am enamoured of card designs... I almost PCed my cashRewards card from NFCU because I didn't dig the green design... 

Then they upgraded it to Visa Siggy and I'm much happier now.

On my Amazon Card, I stick with the Black design

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 18 of 20
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Yes it is kinda silly^, are CLI hp or sp since it looks like they have been giving them out.

CLI's are SP's.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 19 of 20
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Alright thanks emptypockets

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.