Established Member
PDXoriginal

Re: Kohls CC New look

This is one of those rare times I have to roll my eyes... seriously who cares what the kohls card looks like! It is a store card you can only use at Kohls! I don't think any one there is going to judge you for not using a Platnium.

It's not like if you pulled out a First Premier card at Sak's Fifth Ave.

Valued Contributor
FinStar

PDXoriginal wrote:

This is one of those rare times I have to roll my eyes... seriously who cares what the kohls card looks like! It is a store card you can only use at Kohls! I don't think any one there is going to judge you for not using a Platnium.

Regular Contributor
Volpes

lol... I care what a card looks like, but only to an extent. Does the prepaid card look better?

Can't wait till I receive my replacement card in the mail.

Contributor
Anf_dude

They're Ugly. My Sister Just Got Hers In The Mail. That Gift Card Looks A Million Times Better. Her It Is: http://cl.ly/QsoP
Regular Contributor
Volpes

eh, I think its fine. The "expect great things" doesn't fit, at least in the mens department. I could never find any decent T-shirts.
Valued Contributor
mxp114

PDXoriginal wrote:

Why bother clicking a thread that is so descriptive if you don't care? :smileysurprised: I don't have the card but was curious to see the new design. I like card redesigns.

Valued Contributor
FinStar

Volpes wrote:
eh, I think its fine. The "expect great things" doesn't fit, at least in the mens department. I could never find any decent T-shirts.

+1

Card look is different, but not ugly IMO. 

Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

mxp114 wrote:

PDXoriginal wrote:

Why bother clicking a thread that is so descriptive if you don't care? :smileysurprised: I don't have the card but was curious to see the new design. I like card redesigns.

I too am enamoured of card designs... I almost PCed my cashRewards card from NFCU because I didn't dig the green design... 

Then they upgraded it to Visa Siggy and I'm much happier now.

On my Amazon Card, I stick with the Black design

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
emptypockets

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Yes it is kinda silly^, are CLI hp or sp since it looks like they have been giving them out.

CLI's are SP's.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (4), Chase (5), Nordstrom Visa,US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, UMB Visa, Nasa FCU Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Citi (4), Discover IT, Walmart Discover, Sam's MC, Cabela's Visa, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, 5/3 RLR MC, DC Premier MC, Macy's AMEX; A few store cards.

Current Scores: EQ (6/14): 800; TU MyFico (6/14): 814; Walmart TU Fico 08 (12/2014): 803; EX (6/14): 775
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Alright thanks emptypockets

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}