Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls CLI Online Available

tag
lsutigers
Contributor

Re: Kohls CLI Online Available

Just hit the luv button. Bumped from 2500 to 3k. Balance of $58 from some Christmas shopping
Message 61 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

What Symbol are you referring to here ?

I am on the Site and logged in with my credentials and i do not see any Symbol here ..can you please help me what the symbol and where excatly can i find it ?

I am applying for a CLI and this information would really be helpful.

Thanks.

Message 62 of 69
lsutigers
Contributor

I know you prob found it by now miss frugal but if not its on full website next to your credit limit
Message 63 of 69
Mellon
Established Contributor

forgot  i even had a Kohls card..havent used it since 2014. Hit luv button and went from 2k to 3k. I might go and purchase something now!Smiley Wink

Message 64 of 69
lsutigers
Contributor

Ha! Awesome!
Message 65 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone, i went online to request an increase and saw this message. I dont remember seeing it last time. Does it mean it's a hard pull? I'm afraid to pull the trigger.

To request a line of credit increase on your account, please fill in the information requested below. When you are finished, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.

Your Personal Financial Information:
*Gross Annual Income: (enter whole dollar amount):
$
 *Gross Annual Income:

*Alimony, child support or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you do not wish it to be considered as a basis for repaying this obligation.
Information may be obtained from your credit bureau to help us decision your request.
If you agree to these terms and the above information is correct, click Submit
Message 66 of 69
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Remember they max out at 3k

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 67 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it wiser to hit the button or call them for a cli? if calling, does anyone know the number?

Message 68 of 69
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I believe the max CL with Kohls is still 3k

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 69 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.