Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls limits

tag
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Kohls limits

scoreupper wrote:
Brammy---> great link. I have a very simular credit profile as that poster BK7 2001, no baddies since. I have open TL with them and a thicker file from what I read.

I may have to app this....I still need to know who they pull. I have a few too many INQs on EXP for my liking and want to apply only if I am going to get approved.

I have been approved for almost everything I have apped for in the last three years. i think that is due to me not apping too much!

ALL--> what CRA did Kohls/chase pull from on your app? what was your CL?

Thx

EX (NY) $1500
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 21 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had to dig this up again.  When they approved me for 450.00 I said keep it.  Never hit my bureaus.  Felt like spoiling myself a little (But not so much for Dilalrds or Macy's) this weekend so app'd again and approved 2k.. WTH?  My scores are actually lower then they were then.
Message 22 of 42
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Yay, Brammy! Maybe because the BK is gone? (this is Chase, after all.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Yay, Brammy! Maybe because the BK is gone? (this is Chase, after all.)

Nah  its still there.

Message 24 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

sounds like a great store to have a card with however there is no Kohls within 100 miles of where I live Smiley Sad i will just stick with my Macys Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 42
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Brammy wrote:
Had to dig this up again.  When they approved me for 450.00 I said keep it.  Never hit my bureaus.  Felt like spoiling myself a little (But not so much for Dilalrds or Macy's) this weekend so app'd again and approved 2k.. WTH?  My scores are actually lower then they were then.

Yummy!!!!  Strange regarding the scores, but Hooter's can go like that too. Wondering if they are using cc enhanced then or now etc.

I have 15% off plus free shipping stackable codes if anyone wants to get in on their sale.... <dangles carrot>  Smiley Happy
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 26 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

SmartCookie wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Yummy!!!!  Strange regarding the scores, but Hooter's can go like that too. Wondering if they are using cc enhanced then or now etc.

I have 15% off plus free shipping stackable codes if anyone wants to get in on their sale....   Smiley Happy

Hey Smart Cookie...Think you could send me those cool codes?  I sure would appreciate it...Thanks in advance...I love Kohls...
Message 27 of 42
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:

Hey Smart Cookie...Think you could send me those cool codes?  I sure would appreciate it...Thanks in advance...I love Kohls...

I'd be glad to return the favor!  Smiley Happy
Message 28 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much!!!  And so fast too!!! Off to shop....
Message 29 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't remember who they pulled from, I appd online, and was only approved for 300. But I am not complaining, as I really don't need any higher from a store card.

Netp.

PS- they are notorious for low limits from what I have heard.  CLI's I don't know about.
Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.