Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls weirdness

tag
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Kohls weirdness

Hit the CLI button last month, why not it's a SP and bigger limits are always a good thing, on paper anyway. Denied for a laundry list of reasons including something about real estate. No biggie, no harm no foul. Perusing my Experian report today I notice it says my limit is $3k. Surely a mistake right? Log into Kohls account and yes it's now $3k, went from no to hitting the CL ceiling, won't come close to using all that but I'll take it.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohls weirdness

@creditguy wrote:
Hit the CLI button last month, why not it's a SP and bigger limits are always a good thing, on paper anyway. Denied for a laundry list of reasons including something about real estate. No biggie, no harm no foul. Perusing my Experian report today I notice it says my limit is $3k. Surely a mistake right? Log into Kohls account and yes it's now $3k, went from no to hitting the CL ceiling, won't come close to using all that but I'll take it.

Im convinced that half these CC companies are shizophrenic.  My g/f applied for CLI on one her Amex card, came back denied for myriad of 'reasons'.  Logged into her account week later her CL has been raised to what she asked for in the CLI request.  Lots of stories where Chase has denied credit card application and then few days later new account appears on their account management page for thr card they were denied.

Message 2 of 3
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: Kohls weirdness

Certainly beats getting approved and finding out you were indeed not approved.

They under-promised and over-delivered, definitely easier for the customer to handle.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.