cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger 1-2-3 to US Bank Transition - Account Setup now available!

tag
JMN
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kroger 1-2-3 to US Bank Transition - Account Setup now available!

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow rom, that's nice info - thanks for sharing it with all of us.

I'm glad the CSR was so helpful!  Our experience with USBank - at least with the current branch - has been pretty good.  The manager is exceptional.

I'm more confused than ever, however, because USBank often softs DH and I - always on Equifax - including a few weeks ago.  And the USBank manager told us they always pull Experian for their credit cards.  Go figure!  And of course you've got the info pointing to TU.

I've still got my fingers crossed.  We got the Kroger on an Equifax pull for DH - I'm not sure they'd be quite as delighted with TU or EXP pulls. 

Depends on the geographic location. The entire west coast is unified to Equifax for U.S. Bank, for the most part. Smiley Wink

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 21 of 22
rom828
Established Contributor

Re: Kroger 1-2-3 to US Bank Transition - Account Setup now available!

And I hope it IS TU because with the card currently reporting as closed on EQ, my utilization went up and my score took a dive!

If they were to do an EQ AR now, I'm sure I'd see a CLD!!

The CSR did say that sometimes they pull all  3  for review....but that if they do a CLD, the letter will indicate TU was the source of info.  But as we've all probably experienced at one time or another, the info one receives from any comapny  can vary from CSR to CSR.

I do hope she's right, though, that USBank reports w/i the first 2 weeks of the month.   Even if it shows as new, I'll get my CL back and hopefully my score will recover!!

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.