Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger/US Bank Update!!!!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Kroger/US Bank Update!!!!

We did it!!!!   Every Kroger 123 cardholder should now see the original opening date on their credit reports.  If you recall during the Kroger 123 and US Bank transition our opening dates changed to 10/2010.  That caused our credit scores to drop.   I am very delighted to report the opening dates has already updated on EX reports.  Soon as I get the letter from US Bank about the results of the investigation, I will share.  Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/RBS-Kroger-and-US-Bank-Mess-U-Bank-Will-Invetigate-What...

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Kroger/US Bank Update!!!!

Happy DanceDoing the happy dance this morning for my small victory!!

Message 2 of 10
rom828
Established Contributor

My feet are pretty happy right now, too!!Smiley Very Happy

I didn't bring out the heavy armor  you did, DI, but I had disputed, called, emailed......all it seemed to no avail.  Smiley MadSmiley Sad

Thank YOU for being a really squeaky wheel 'cuz it got us the oil!!

I am SO excited to have just seen the  'new'  old date on my Ex report.  Sadly, I was looking at the report because of the big  HSBC  reporting mess going on and I just happened to notice the new date on US Bank.

My heart literally skipped a beat!!  Can't wait for the other CBs to report as I should get a little boost to AAoA and no new accounts!!

Yipee!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Happy

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 3 of 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

A victory for consumers! Congrats DI and Kroger card holders!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 10
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much DI!

I do not think this would have just worked out on its own.

I do believe it was you who made it happen.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 5 of 10
DI
Super Contributor

Thanks!  We all played a part.  I cannot wait to receive the letter from them.  We still have a problem with my having to pay extra for auto insurance due to the incorrect opening date. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked mine... so far it hasn't updated and still shows the Kroger Personal Finance account with an opening date of 2008 and the USBank account with an opening date of 2010.

Message 7 of 10
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

I just checked mine and both EX and TU are reporting the correct opening date (EQ is always slower for some reason).

Thank you DI!   For ALL you do.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 10
DI
Super Contributor

@Itsmeagain wrote:

I just checked mine and both EX and TU are reporting the correct opening date (EQ is always slower for some reason).

Thank you DI!   For ALL you do.

Very welcome!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Locking this thread to direct others here:   

Thanks for posting on the FICO Forums.  I noticed that you posted the same message on another thread, so I'm locking this thread and redirecting readers to your other message.  In the future, please refrain from duplicate posting.  Thank you for your understanding

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.