Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

LA FED CU... Any Info/Experience?

Hi... Was doing some research for a friend about the CU they just joined and thinking about looking for cars and who and how to get loan... well I landed at this LAFED and got looking at Credit Cards, etc.  They still have the classic/gold/plat. that use to be the standard for shwoing off you had good credit.. I think more should go back to that! anyway you can joint through a club and all that so I did and got updated this morning they pulled TU.  Im still unsure if that was to open thte account or for credit card!  (I realize that sounds stupid but when I went through it tried to do an instant thing and I got message saying we are processing and I thought I was just opening savings account then would apply next week for credit card but the processing and what not look like loan app not savings! Either way it's okay....

But the end result is are they good, do I have a chance with BK, etc.

oh and it's not even the CU my friend joined! LOL  (Maybe I should join that one too :smileytongue:)

Fico Scores: EQ- HATE U, TU 671 GE, EX 669 Chase(09-15-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Walmart $400
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+