New Contributor

LIARS!!!!!!!!

Had a rough patch 2006-2007, but put on installments  and PIF Discover (from 8k) and citifinancial( also 5k) and the entire time I paid them back I was assured I would keep my CL, well they both closed accounts as soon as I paid them, its not showing up on my credit score, but it will DTI me higher. I had confirmed with citi finincial last month the account was still good. liars.. I would have paid them anyhow... I want to go back to the 800 club.... I have 120 k income , have a healthy 401 k and I am looking to refi an investment prop in a few weeks. current fico is 670 suggestions ???? yes I will pif all cc this month .help ?????I have been busting my A$$ to get my good credit back for a year ......
12/07 546-2/1/2008 573-4/12/08 601 - 5/08 616 6/08 626 Smiley Happy10/08 650
Epic Contributor

Re: LIARS!!!!!!!!

replace them with someone that wants your business more!
Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
Take a deep breath and relax. Inhale/exhale.

Now...

Please give us details (from CBR's) regarding these accounts. We can't give you advice regarding the accounts w/o details.

You must remain patient. It is possible that one year may not be a sufficient length of time to make all well.

Message Edited by jmbfl on 08-13-2008 11:26 AM
Highlighted
New Contributor

ok the details are8k credit on citi finaincial started in2005----- had planned to pif when the 0% peroid was over but could not --due to surgery etc,,,,,, did pay with interest until all paid off , showing as late in 2006, on time since then, same with the discover..... paid in full and now it is closed,,,, has not reported to cb yet but I would assume It will report next cycle. now I do not have 13k in credit that was very valuable to me from an appliance store. but it is on short notice. I planned to refi and then purchase more prop this year....... I check with both and they were both stated by the company to be availble credit and then I went to use them and they were closed. the excuse it that the person who looked for me , " did not see that screen "  ON BOTH OF THEM ,,,,,  this will affect my dti and longevity of my accounts... what to do ....
12/07 546-2/1/2008 573-4/12/08 601 - 5/08 616 6/08 626 Smiley Happy10/08 650
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.