cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIST OF ALL CREDIT CARD ISSUERS ?? - PLEASE HELP !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LIST OF ALL CREDIT CARD ISSUERS ?? - PLEASE HELP !

Hi There And Greetings To All Of You Again !  - I Just Want To Know WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF ALL CREDIT CARD COMPANIES ? - MEANING ALL CREDIT CARD ISSUERS IN THE U.S ??  - I Am Sick Of Coming Upon The Same Credit Card Offers ( Orchard Bank, First Premier , Chase ect.. ) - THERE ARE TONS OF VISA CREDIT CARDS OUT THERE - BUT I KEEP COMING UPON THE SAME OFFERS! - SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SIMPLER TO JUST FIND A LIST OF ALL CREDIT CARD COMPANIES / ISSUERS IN THE U.S. - FOR INSTANCE I FOUND ONE COMPANY CALLED "MERRICK BANK" AND ANOTHER " REGIONS" - SO WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF ALL THE OTHER CREDIT CARD COMPANIES (OTHER THAN "CREDIT ONE", "WELLS FARGO" Ect)    - I AM MAINLY LOOKING FOR THOSE COMPANIES THAT ISSUE CREDIT CARDS TO THOSE WITH FAIR CREDIT. --   I JUST NEED A LIST OF ALL THE CREDIT CARD ISSUERS !! -   CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A LIST OF ALL THE CREDIT CARD ISSUERS ????

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
quest208
Frequent Contributor

Re: LIST OF ALL CREDIT CARD ISSUERS ?? - PLEASE HELP !

you want to know every company that issues visa, every company that issues mastercard and every company that issues american express?

and diners club and discover card?

that will be a very long list.  the list of credit unions alone will be long.   banks, retailers, gas, nhl, sports, affinity, armed forces, credit unions......we'd be here all day

maybe im misunderstanding exactly what you are asking

you can try starting with this list here

http://www.indexcreditcards.com/creditcardlist.html

but i can tell you right now its not a complete list.  but its a start, i hope that's what you were asking

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 2 of 7
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

Check with appbar1114.  About half of his list is scratched off, but the rest should still be legible.  Combine that with the list suggested by quest208 and you should just about have them all. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 7
Crashem
Valued Contributor

I guess if you get access to current visa and mc bin list, that will tell you all issuers. But not branded cards like united explorer card which will just show up as chase on bin list.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 4 of 7
quest208
Frequent Contributor

@Crashem wrote:
I guess if you get access to current visa and mc bin list, that will tell you all issuers. But not branded cards like united explorer card which will just show up as chase on bin list.

dang, you are very helpful.  from your response  i used google, and as i expected we can be here all day.  the list can be hundreds of thousands:

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW Smiley Surprised   im not the OP, but thanks for the response.  im bored (and curious) and your reponse has kept me busy LMAO

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 5 of 7
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@quest208 wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

dang, you are very helpful.  from your response  i used google, and as i expected we can be here all day.  the list can be hundreds of thousands:

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW Smiley Surprised   im not the OP, but thanks for the response.  im bored (and curious) and your reponse has kept me busy LMAO

Enjoy. My old job taught me a little too much on how the credit system works. Although it did help me vacate a judgement from a bs creditor who said they served me at my childhood address. Bs because my parents are still there and no way I wouldn't have known via parents if they really did serve. In any case, aside from the fdcpa violation, they attached a card number whose bin didn't match the card holder agreement's bin attached to lawsuit. Neither was familiar. Plaintiff's lawyer got wrecked. Vacated with predjudice.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 6 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting, thanks Crashem.  I knew there had to be some correlantion between that and the issuing bank, but never knew what it was called.

        
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.