Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

0 Kudos

LIST OF ALL CREDIT CARD ISSUERS ?? - PLEASE HELP !

Hi There And Greetings To All Of You Again !  - I Just Want To Know WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF ALL CREDIT CARD COMPANIES ? - MEANING ALL CREDIT CARD ISSUERS IN THE U.S ??  - I Am Sick Of Coming Upon The Same Credit Card Offers ( Orchard Bank, First Premier , Chase ect.. ) - THERE ARE TONS OF VISA CREDIT CARDS OUT THERE - BUT I KEEP COMING UPON THE SAME OFFERS! - SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SIMPLER TO JUST FIND A LIST OF ALL CREDIT CARD COMPANIES / ISSUERS IN THE U.S. - FOR INSTANCE I FOUND ONE COMPANY CALLED "MERRICK BANK" AND ANOTHER " REGIONS" - SO WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF ALL THE OTHER CREDIT CARD COMPANIES (OTHER THAN "CREDIT ONE", "WELLS FARGO" Ect)    - I AM MAINLY LOOKING FOR THOSE COMPANIES THAT ISSUE CREDIT CARDS TO THOSE WITH FAIR CREDIT. --   I JUST NEED A LIST OF ALL THE CREDIT CARD ISSUERS !! -   CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A LIST OF ALL THE CREDIT CARD ISSUERS ????

Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: LIST OF ALL CREDIT CARD ISSUERS ?? - PLEASE HELP !

you want to know every company that issues visa, every company that issues mastercard and every company that issues american express?

and diners club and discover card?

that will be a very long list.  the list of credit unions alone will be long.   banks, retailers, gas, nhl, sports, affinity, armed forces, credit unions......we'd be here all day

maybe im misunderstanding exactly what you are asking

you can try starting with this list here

http://www.indexcreditcards.com/creditcardlist.html

but i can tell you right now its not a complete list.  but its a start, i hope that's what you were asking

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with appbar1114.  About half of his list is scratched off, but the rest should still be legible.  Combine that with the list suggested by quest208 and you should just about have them all. Smiley Wink

5/2002 - Chapter 7
7/2011 - Equifax FICO 693
5/2012 - Equifax FICO 812! In the "800 Club!"
2/2013 - Lender-pulled EQ FICO 821 (car loan)
7/2014 - Lender-pulled EQ FICO 832 (car loan)
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess if you get access to current visa and mc bin list, that will tell you all issuers. But not branded cards like united explorer card which will just show up as chase on bin list.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Crashem wrote:
I guess if you get access to current visa and mc bin list, that will tell you all issuers. But not branded cards like united explorer card which will just show up as chase on bin list.

dang, you are very helpful.  from your response  i used google, and as i expected we can be here all day.  the list can be hundreds of thousands:

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW Smiley Surprised   im not the OP, but thanks for the response.  im bored (and curious) and your reponse has kept me busy LMAO

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

quest208 wrote:

Crashem wrote:

dang, you are very helpful.  from your response  i used google, and as i expected we can be here all day.  the list can be hundreds of thousands:

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW Smiley Surprised   im not the OP, but thanks for the response.  im bored (and curious) and your reponse has kept me busy LMAO

Enjoy. My old job taught me a little too much on how the credit system works. Although it did help me vacate a judgement from a bs creditor who said they served me at my childhood address. Bs because my parents are still there and no way I wouldn't have known via parents if they really did serve. In any case, aside from the fdcpa violation, they attached a card number whose bin didn't match the card holder agreement's bin attached to lawsuit. Neither was familiar. Plaintiff's lawyer got wrecked. Vacated with predjudice.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
0 Kudos

Interesting, thanks Crashem.  I knew there had to be some correlantion between that and the issuing bank, but never knew what it was called.

Starting Score: EQ 5 561, TU 98 567, EX 2 599 (12/30/11)
Current Score: EQ 5 771, TU 4 758, EX 2 758, EQ 8 795, TU 8 762, EX 8 786 (7/28/17)
Goal Score:    EQ 5 750, TU 4 750, EX 2 750, EQ 8 800, TU 8 Blah, EX 8 800 (01/01/18)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.