Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LL Bean Barclays / Juniper

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LL Bean Barclays / Juniper

Pulled the trigger on this card for the free shipping and got approved. Didn't need it but free shipping and what amounts to 3% cash back in form of coupons made it worth it.

According to online status the limit is $500 which I find low considering how easy it is to exceed that on orders from LL Bean. How responsive are they to cli on activation if at all? Most of my cards are in the 5k range with one 10k card. 

Kind of bothersome to have to split LL Bean orders between charges as I zero it out to charge again.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LL Bean Barclays / Juniper

Couldn't access this board for some reason for past week. Anyway requested CLI to $5000 upon activation CSR said I would hear in 7-10 days. Less than 12 hours later new limit showed up online. No hard pull and 4 days have passed.

Double coupon dollars till Dec 24th. And 10 dollar coupon upon first purchase with the card. Another 10 dollar coupon for orders over $50 on LL Bean website right now as well. Nearly 30 dollars in coupons with my first order not bad.

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

I shop LL Bean often and received a preapproval offer for the new Barclays card when I was checking out and paying for my on-line purchase. I was also approved for only $500 which was much lower than my other major credit cards. Since I'm a huge LL Bean fan, I decided to call Barclays today and request a CLI. I spoke to an underwriter who told me that would have to do a hard pull. I agreed and within a few minutes he approved me for an increase to $5000. I wish they could have done it with a soft pull but still happy with the outcome.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldn't access this board for some reason for past week. Anyway requested CLI to $5000 upon activation CSR said I would hear in 7-10 days. Less than 12 hours later new limit showed up online. No hard pull and 4 days have passed.

Double coupon dollars till Dec 24th. And 10 dollar coupon upon first purchase with the card. Another 10 dollar coupon for orders over $50 on LL Bean website right now as well. Nearly 30 dollars in coupons with my first order not bad.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Nice increase, congrats!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.