Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LMAO Target

tag
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Re: LMAO Target

Just keep applying every year after you get about 10 red cards you should have a decent credit limit  LOL....
2wheel
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@2wheel wrote:
Just keep applying every year after you get about 10 red cards you should have a decent credit limit  LOL....

It's sad that one would have to go through all that just to get a decent limit.Smiley Mad BAD.... TARGET

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing,simply Amazing.
Message 13 of 19
score_building
Senior Contributor

CA - why not freeze all your reports?  this is rather alarming.
Message Edited by score_building on 05-14-2009 04:02 PM
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 14 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I froze my EX.

and I have been rather good lately about not applying for anything. I just got my BofA graduated and just opened my Alliant Secured Loan. I'm not applying for any other credit cards until the Alliant visa again.

and I have been paying off all the small balances that Alliant complained about last time I applied for Visa. 

Message 15 of 19
score_building
Senior Contributor

UpUpUp wrote:

I'm more shocked by the fact that there system is so stupid it doesn't say "Hold on a minute, Bub, you already have not one, but two cards with us."  Why they heck are the sending out 3 cards to the same person. That's really stupid.

I wouldn't app with them ever again, the last thing you need is a 4th RedCard and it's probably not helping your AAofA - and under manual review it's going to look pretty strange. Dontcha think?

cap1 and providian beg to differ, lol.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@score_building wrote:
@Anonymous wrote:

I'm more shocked by the fact that there system is so stupid it doesn't say "Hold on a minute, Bub, you already have not one, but two cards with us."  Why they heck are the sending out 3 cards to the same person. That's really stupid.

I wouldn't app with them ever again, the last thing you need is a 4th RedCard and it's probably not helping your AAofA - and under manual review it's going to look pretty strange. Dontcha think?

Yeah, but atleast those are visa/mc. Issuing 3 of the same store card?  That's just dumb!

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@score_building wrote:
@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, but atleast those are visa/mc. Issuing 3 of the same store card?  That's just dumb!

Oh but think how much fun it will be to go into target and buy something that is a large purchase and put it on all three cards in one transaction...

Machine: "do you also want to use another method of payment?"  OP "Why yes, yes I do... maybe.... a store card!!"

Machine: "do you also want to use another method of payment?"  OP "Why yes, yes I do... maybe.... another store card!!!"

*sigh*

Message 18 of 19
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh but think how much fun it will be to go into target and buy something that is a large purchase and put it on all three cards in one transaction...

Machine: "do you also want to use another method of payment?"  OP "Why yes, yes I do... maybe.... a store card!!"

Machine: "do you also want to use another method of payment?"  OP "Why yes, yes I do... maybe.... another store card!!!"

*sigh*

ROFLMAO.......This was great!!

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.