Did you mean: 

LOL Credit One

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: LOL Credit One

@LS2982 wrote:

@Razeus wrote:

I'm so glad my sub prime days are behind me.  I just need to keep it that way.

I checked out the Credit One website for kicks. Capital One should sue them - that logo is damn near identical.

I've been very curious why they already haven't done so, they have to be related.

Yesterday I got an offer in the mail from Credit One and Visa needs to sue them as well because the return address at the top said " Visa Card Services "

Last night i sent an email to Capital One Social Media Team, explaining Credit One and i asked them to forward my feedback to their legal department., Hours later i recieved an email back from them, thanking me for taking my time to email them, they also are admiring me for being proactive. They said they "are happy to esculate this from here!" It was more than a generic responce but i'm sure if more people email them and let them know, then they may actually take it seriously and do something to shut them down so they don't ruin peoples lives!

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 21 of 26
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

i got a pre-approval letter from them today for their platinum visa with up to 1.5k cl no AF. tempting lol

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 22 of 26
sphinx313
Established Contributor

If Apple can sue Samsung over rectangles and human motions......

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 26
distantarray
Established Contributor

@sphinx313 wrote:

Apple doesn't realize they shouldn't bite the hands that makes their processors and memory in the Iphone5 Smiley Tongue

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 24 of 26
sphinx313
Established Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@sphinx313 wrote:

Apple doesn't realize they shouldn't bite the hands that makes their processors and memory in the Iphone5 Smiley Tongue

Lol oh they realize it, that's why they are going away from Samsung-based parts and going in-house or elsewhere....just like they did with Google Maps..and you all saw how innovative THAT project was. LOL. But I digress. Screw Credit One.

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 26
distantarray
Established Contributor

@sphinx313 wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@sphinx313 wrote:

Lol oh they realize it, that's why they are going away from Samsung-based parts and going in-house or elsewhere....just like they did with Google Maps..and you all saw how innovative THAT project was. LOL. But I digress. Screw Credit One.

lmao Tom Tom = Fail Fail compared to google maps lol! but good luck making a solid product without Samsung parts as they're leading the industry in quality and performance by far =)   Iphone was the best phone in the market, but they're REALLY lagging behind now..... no reason for a phone that was released months prior has tons of more features.... my favorite feature eye ball detection Smiley Happy  camera turns on for a split second to see your eyes, if it does screen doesn't dim lol, works really nice for words with friends Smiley Happy   also burst shot camera for action shots, and REMOVABLE BATTERY since I carry a spare in my wallet Smiley Happy

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.